Re: Flash & Cayenne

From: Elia Morling (eli..amiljen.se)
Date: Mon Jun 21 2004 - 03:26:22 EDT

    If you want to use Flash in a standalone application I'd reccomend you to
    embed it in Director. Director is also from Macromedia and is far more
    powerful for standalone applications. It can communicate directly with Java
    using an xtra (what some would call a plugin). So you can basically extend
    it with Java.

    Elia