Odds and Ends

From: Elia Morling (eli..amiljen.se)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 11:16:15 EDT

    Greetings,

    If I want to add a new table later on, do I simply add a field with the
    TABLE_NAME and set the NEXT_ID to 200?

    How does NEXT_ID work? Why does it increment by 20?

    In the Relationships tab of the Modeler. What is the difference between
    To Dep PK and To Many?

    The Main.java in cayenne-cmd-app is incomplete. It doesn't tie the painting
    to a gallery. The following should be added to the addArtist method:
    gallery.addToPaintingArray(paint);

    TheServerSide article uses the following:
    DataContext context = DataContext.createContext();
    It doesn't work. It should be:
    DataContext context = DataContext.createDataContext();

    Cheers,
    Elia