Re: Calling CayenneModeller within Eclipse IDE

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Jun 22 2004 - 14:13:27 EDT

    On Jun 22, 2004, at 1:18 PM, André Luiz do Nascimento Sousa wrote:

    > Hello, Andrus,
    >

    >         I've read at some place in the TheServerSide article that you
    > said is possible to call the CayenneModeller within the Eclipse
    > WorkSpace. Is it true? How can I do this?
    >
    >         Thanks.
    >
    > André Luiz
    >   Brazil - <)><

    Hi André Luiz,

    I tried this on Windows:

    In Eclipse Properties panel go to Workbench -> File Associations. Add
    an association for "cayenne.xml" to open with "external editor". Select
    modeler.bat file as an external editor. Caveat - your CAYENNE_HOME
    variable must be either defined in the environment, or you may edit
    modeler.bat and set it right there.

    Andrus