To Dep PK

From: Elia Morling (eli..amiljen.se)
Date: Wed Jun 23 2004 - 12:49:40 EDT

    Is this a feature or a bug? I have a Master and Detail table.

    If I create the relationship in the Detail DbEntitiy I can't set "To Dep PK".

    However if it the relationship is created from the Master DbEntity the
    "To Dep PK" is set by default.

    Does it really matter which side the relationship is created? They
    are reversed upon creation. Shouldn't I be able to set "To Dep PK"
    even if the relationship was created on the Detail DbEntity.

    Elia