Re: Wish

From: Elia Morling (eli..amiljen.se)
Date: Thu Jun 24 2004 - 08:37:09 EDT

    Sako, Thanks for your reply.

    Yup. I can connect to the database and Reenginner the Database Schema. The
    problems occur at a later stage when I make changes to my database. At that
    point I can either:
    1) Reenginner the Database Schema again, which will create a new DataMap
    and force me to reestablish relationships and attribute settings
    or
    2) Make manual changes

    What I want is for the modeler to detect all new changes to my database (new
    fields etc.) and add them to the existing DataMap.

    Elia