Use Query in Cayenne

From: Sako! (webobject..tcc.datos.de)
Date: Fri Jun 25 2004 - 04:45:51 EDT

    Hi,
    i face difficulties do find the correct Documentation explinantion about how
    to use the Query in Cayenne.
    i mean in the GUI in Cayenne. how to set the Gerner, Orderings, Prefetches.
    and how to use it in the java code!

    it would be big help for me if, someone can focus this documentation part
    for me.
    thanks in advance.
    Sako.