Re: Self Reference

From: Matt Kerr (mat..entralparksoftware.com)
Date: Mon Jun 28 2004 - 21:21:00 EDT

    >> If you place an a self reference in the cayenne modeller there is no
    >> possibilty to set the reverse relation, and without reverse relation,
    >> cayenne doesn't work right now.

    fwiw - it sorta did this for me in 1.1M6

    although i couldn't create reverse relationship (like you normally do)
    ... and modeler gave warning dialog on save, everything worked fine.

    then for kicks, i just created 2nd self-referencing relationship to
    serve as reverse ... and it worked just fine, and modeler stopped
    barking warning dialog.

    in 1.1M7 i think this problem went away - but i'd have to double check