templates for class generator

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Wed Jun 30 2004 - 06:25:19 EDT

    Hi,

    I've done some minor changes on superclass.vm put can't find a way, to get the modeler to use it. I've tried to put a directory to the start of the CLASSPATH, where my version can bei found as dotemplates/superclass.vm, but the generator allways takes the standard template from the jar-file.

    any hints?
    Juergen