flattened relationships

From: Michele Cuozzo (miccu..csys.it)
Date: Fri Jul 02 2004 - 11:16:50 EDT

    Hello!!
    I need some help again.... I've modeled a one to one relationship between two tables using a join table (a table having two fields referring to the ids of the two tables), the problem follows

    org.objectstyle.cayenne.CayenneRuntimeException: [v.1.1M7_1 June 15 2004] Cannot set the read-only flattened relationship thematicCatalogueNumber

    what does it mean?

    thanks in advance

    Michele Cuozzo
    Advanced Computer Systems S.p.A.