IllegalArgumentException

From: Kevin J. Menard, Jr. (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 10:45:10 EDT

    Hi,

    I'm having some difficulty with my first cayenne project, and was hoping
    someone might be able to give me a hand. I'm using Cayenne 1.1M7_1 in a
    Tapestry 3.0 application. I've followed the tutorial and looked at the
    sample tapestry app quite extensively.

    I keep getting the following error, however:

    java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Can't find ObjEntity for DataObject
    class: net.negativetwenty.bad_driver.models.Age, class is likely not
    mapped.

    The Age class was generated by CayenneModeler and I made sure the classes
    were sync'ed with the db entities. The weird thing is, I've stepped
    through the source and objEntityCache in EntityResolver contains the class
    as a key, but always returns null. I thought this might be a system issue
    (even though the sample tapestry app worked great) and I ran into the same
    problem with the 7/7/04 nightly.

    Any help would be greatly appreciated.

    Thanks,
    Kevin