Re: IllegalArgumentException

From: Kevin J. Menard, Jr. (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 13:49:28 EDT

    > One possible fix is to bootstrap the right ClassLoader. You can follow
    > the advise given here:
    >
    > http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2004/06/0078.html

    After changing my code from using the Cayenne WebApplicationListener so I
    could change the class loader in init(), things seem to be working. Not
    quite as transparent as I was looking for, but since I spent the better
    part of last night looking for a solution, I'm just glad to have it
    working.

    Thanks,
    Kevin