Re: IllegalArgumentException

From: Kevin J. Menard, Jr. (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Thu Jul 08 2004 - 15:02:31 EDT

    > I assume you have cayenne.jar in a shared location? Putting it under
    > mywebapp/WEB-INF/lib/ instead should make it transparent and avoid
    > explicit bootstrapping. It wasn't me who invented the servlet spec and
    > nested ClassLoaders ;-)

    Nah, I'm not blaming you, just lamenting a lost evening ;) Unfortunately
    (and someone please correct me if I'm wrong), since I'm developing in
    eclipse with the Spindle and JettyLauncher plugins, I have to set up
    cayenne as a shared lib. Thanks for your help though, since this is an
    issue I've never run into before, and something I wouldn't have figured
    out how to remedy on my own.

    --
    Kevin