RE: Newbie question on Cayenne error at runtime

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Jul 14 2004 - 17:53:31 EDT

    Ok this one might be easy... The message "Class 'SiteDailySum'..."
    indicates that the class name doesn't have a package in the mapping.
    Doublecheck that the entity for SiteDailySum has fully qualified class
    name in the "Java Class:" field. I.e. "iiv_test.SiteDailySum" instead of
    just "SiteDailySum".

    Andrus