Thanks and PK questions

From: McBrayer, Roy (Roy.McBraye..ail.va.gov)
Date: Thu Jul 15 2004 - 12:39:05 EDT

    Thanks to all. I restarted the Oracle database and the problem went away.
    Everything is working now and my query is returning a value.

    I have a question about primary keys in Cayenne. For tables, that do not
    have a primary key in the actual database, it appears that Cayenne requires
    me to designate a primary key. If a designate multiple fields as a primary
    key, does Cayenne use this as a combined key. Also, can I create a primary
    key that is unrelated to the database and is just tracked internally by
    Cayenne?

    Thanks to everyone for helping me to get my first simple app up and running.

    Roy