RE: Simple retrieval of an object by PK

From: McDaniel, Joe R. (mcdanij..igr.org)
Date: Fri Jul 16 2004 - 14:05:18 EDT

    In looking through the responses I did not see (I think) a simple
    solution -- you can use the mapper tool to add a visible alias to a
    primary key. I have done this when using "meaningful" primary keys (like
    ssn, barcode for an item, etc.). When you regenerate the Java, the
    primary key will then be visible for searching.

    Best,

    Joe

    (This is a duplicate to Mike -- I sent direct instead of to the list
    last time. Joe)