Re: [DONE] Re: Simple retrieval of an object by PK

From: Scott McClure (scot..martblob.com)
Date: Mon Jul 19 2004 - 09:23:01 EDT

    Looks really helpful, but I see one problem. There will soon be 2
    DataObjectUtils classes in the cayenne framework. (the other at
    org.objectstyle.cayenne.dataview.DataObjectUtils) While this class is
    pretty out of the way (read as: not used too much), I think we might
    want to minimize any class name overlaps to prevent any problems with
    people with bad import management and to prevent latent bugs in other
    stuff that use reflection.

    Any ideas for a new name maybe?

    Scott