Re: cayenne and eclipse pde

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Wed Jul 21 2004 - 10:11:17 EDT

    Cristiano Cumer <cristian..mp.it> wrote:
    > will try in a jar containing the cayenne files referenced as a plug-in
    > dependency.

    You'll probably want to use the cayenne-nodeps.jar (plus jar files of
    whatever dependencies are missing) since some of the cayenne dependencies
    might conflict with standard eclipse versions (but I could be wrong.....).
    If nothing else, this will make such dependencies obvious to anyone else
    using your plugin. Otherwise, they may not realize all of the "hidden"
    extra imported class files.

    -Mike