Re: Primary Key question

From: Dirk Wellmann (d..dsoft.de)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 02:19:01 EDT

    Hello Scott,

    to get the ID generated by cayenne, you first have to add a row to the Table
    "AUTO_PK_SUPPORT". You could create a SQL-Statement with the Modeller
    Tools->GenerateDatabaseSchema at the bottom you will find a create table and an
    Insert for your Table. Before you do that, you have to remove the Objectentity
    for your ID-Column. PK-Columns only have to exist as DB-Entity. ..ndrus: Am i
    right?)

    Regards

    Dirk

    Your Mail from Thu, 22 Jul 2004 14:33:10-0400(Scott McClure[Scott
    McClure<scot..martblob.com>]):

    --
    Viele Grüße

    Dirk Wellmann ---------------------------- PD Software GmbH Amalung Straße 16 37688 Beverungen