Re: Primary Key question

From: Dirk Wellmann (d..dsoft.de)
Date: Fri Jul 23 2004 - 09:41:09 EDT

    Hi Scott,

    well we use following code to access our PK_FIELDS without existence as object
    entity:

    /** get PK value of Visorgobj
     */
    public Object getObjectIdValue()
    {
     return (getObjectId () != null) ?
     getObjectId().getValueForAttribute(ORG_ID_PK_COLUMN) :null;
    }

    ORG_ID_PK_COLUMN is a defined final in the auto-Class _Visorgobj and can be used
    to reference.

    Could this be a solution for you?

     Ihre Mail vom Fri, 23 Jul 2004 07:00:48 -0400 (Scott McClure [Scott
    McClure<scot..martblob.com>]):

    --
    Viele Grüße

    Dirk Wellmann ---------------------------- PD Software GmbH Amalung Straße 16 37688 Beverungen