ObjectVisualizer - new query tool supports Cayenne

From: eswenso..pensourcesoft.net
Date: Tue Jul 27 2004 - 21:02:23 EDT

    Hello,

    I am the developer of ObjectVisualizer, a new tool that uses object persistence
    technology to provide easy to use query, reporting, and charting capabilities.
    ObjectVisualizer includes a plugin for Cayenne (along with JDO and Hibernate).

    An early access release is available from: http://www.opensourcesoft.net

    ObjectVisualizer allows you to run queries and build and reports using your
    Cayenne mappings. I would be very interested in getting some feedback from
    Cayenne users. I found the Cayenne modeler made it easy for me to get up and
    running with Cayenne and I am recommending Cayenne to users who are looking to
    get up and running quickly with Object/Relational technology...

    Thanks,
    Erik