Re: Problems to execute(SELECT MAX).

From: Tore Halset (halse..vv.ntnu.no)
Date: Fri Jul 30 2004 - 02:08:46 EDT

    On Jul 30, 2004, at 3:22, Reinaldo Coelho Sartorelli wrote:

    > All, who i can execute SELECT MAX from column, if "SqlSelectQuery" is
    > deprecated, and don't have MAX option ???

    Take a look at SQLTemplate. It has replaced SqlSelectQuery and has some
    nice features.
    http://www.objectstyle.org/cayenne/userguide/fetch/sqltemplate.html

    Does cayenne support using a attribute based on a function like min,
    max, sum, count and avg in the model? The attribute needs to be read
    only and should not be included when the table are created. I think
    this is supported by EOF. The argument to the function could be a path.
    E.g: The Company ObjEntity could have a attribute named maxSallery
    defined as max(employe.sallery).

    Regards,
      - Tore.