testing on alternate database

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Mon Aug 02 2004 - 08:54:42 EDT

    What's the easiest way to use Cayenne to set up a testing database?

    Obviously, I'd like to be able to test on a database that doesn't
    actually have good stuff in it, and ideally I'd love to be able to just
    click a button and have the database be created, populated, tested, and
    then destroyed. I know you can set up a database by loading the SQL
    file Cayenne creates, but is there a way to set up the database under
    Java control that could happen programmatically?

    Thanks,
    Todd