Re: How do you delete a row from the db?

From: Timothy Fisher (trfisherm..ahoo.com)
Date: Wed Aug 04 2004 - 15:30:02 EDT

    Thanks for the quick replies.
    I ended up using the method suggested by Robert (simply because his reply came first :) ) It worked well.
    Do you know if there is any advantage to using one of these methods over the other?

    His method was to call the deleteObject method on DataContext, passing in the object to be deleted.

    Thanks,
    Tim

    Todd O'Bryan <toddobrya..ac.com> wrote:
    Yay!!! I get to answer my first Cayenne question...

    If the object whose row you want to delete is obj and dc is its
    DataContext,

    obj.delete();
    dc.commitChanges();

    (Now watch me have screwed something up.)

    Todd