Re: Is there a struts list anywhere?

From: Timothy Fisher (trfisherm..ahoo.com)
Date: Tue Aug 10 2004 - 09:28:47 EDT

    Yes, go to the Struts home page and you'll find info about their mailing lists.
    http://jakarta.apache.org/struts

    Tim

    Mike Elliott <mr..79.net> wrote:
    I'm developing a somewhat complex struts application and I'm completely on my
    own. No one around who has the slightest notion of what I'm doing and
    therefore no one to ask when I get caught in some sticky corner of the
    framework.

    I know this list isn't the place to ask questions concerning Jakarta struts.
    It's the place to discuss Cayenne issues. So I won't ask any struts
    questions here, other than to try to find out if there is a roughly
    equivalent struts list somewhere that I can join to ask such questions.

    So . . . anyone know of anything?