Re: error saving object, IndexOutOfBoundsException ?

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Aug 16 2004 - 05:35:58 EDT

    Hi Arnaud,

    Checking the code I can see that the error happens due to the missing
    DbRelationship for the given ObjRelationship; still looking at your map,
    this doesn't seem to be the case. As I am away from my desk I can't do a
    full check of your mapping for correctness.

    Check a few usual suspects... Are there any warnings in the Modeler when
    you save the project? Are you using the same version of Cayenne for
    mapping and running the code? If you upgraded from the earlier version,
    could you make sure that you save the project using the new version of the
    Modeler.

    If the problem persists, please open bug report, so that I can track it
    when I get back from vacation.

    Thanks
    Andrus