JBoss transactions

From: David Norwood (david..irtuant.com)
Date: Mon Aug 23 2004 - 21:28:03 EDT

    I know I've seen it somewhere, but after trolling the archives I can't locate the answer to this, but

    does anyone have an example of how to configure JBoss to manage Cayenne transactions? It seems that it'll be different from CMP 2.0, but I can't see how it's done.

    Reason is: I'm losing transactions in JBoss (getting the 'no commit -- transaction managed externally' message with missing DB rows).

    TIA,

    -david