Re: about the auto_pk_support in modeler

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:01:47 EDT

    On Aug 24, 2004, at 8:25 AM, S e r g i o wrote:
    > Hi everyone!
    >
    > I'm new to cayenne, but i find it easy to use, specially with the GUI
    > modeler. But when i generate the Database Schema, in the
    > auto_pk_support table the next_id column values 200.
    >
    > How can i change this to create my own objects starting by 1??
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Regards
    > Sergio

    Hi Sergio,

    As the Modeler doesn't have this option, the easiest thing to do is to
    save a SQL script generated by Cayenne, then manually change the values
    to start with "1", and run such modified script using whatever SQL tool
    you have for the target database. Cayenne will pick whatever value you
    set from the DB.

    Andrus