Fwd: Relationship to table in other DataMap doesn't appear in ObjEntity

From: Todd O'Bryan (toddobrya..ac.com)
Date: Tue Aug 24 2004 - 17:18:12 EDT

    I'm sorry to repost this, but it's been a very hectic couple of days.
    School started last week and my computer lab is only half
    up-and-running.

    Did this make it to the mailing list? Did anyone respond? Am I losing
    my mind? Has anyone found it?

    Thanks muchly,
    Todd

    P.S. If you get a computer set up exactly the way you want it, don't
    clone it to the rest of your lab. Because then all the computers have
    the same Windows Product Key. And there's no way to really change it
    once Windows is activated. And then you start over.

    Begin forwarded message: