Cayenne in JavaWorld Japan

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Wed Aug 25 2004 - 16:50:41 EDT

    While I was on vacation, another Japanese publication posted an article
    on Cayenne. This time we are on the cover of JavaWorld Japan!

    http://www.idg.co.jp/jw/img/200409.gif

    Unfortunately I don't have the article itself (if anyone has a printed
    copy, could you scan and send it to me please?) From the online code
    sample (ftp://ftp.idg.co.jp/pub/jw/0409/Cayenne_Sample.zip) looks like
    it is still using Cayenne 1.0.

    Andrus