Ant task for datamap generation

From: Timothy Fisher (trfisherm..ahoo.com)
Date: Mon Aug 30 2004 - 12:14:31 EDT

    Has anyone created an Ant task for the generation of the Cayenne datamap?

    I know this question was asked late last year, but at the time there were no implementations.

    I'm surprised there have not been more requests for this. To me this seems like it would be a tremendous value add and very useful for Cayenne.

    The Ant task I am envisioning would allow you to automatically create the datamap at build time from your database schema, much the way the Cayenne modeler generates the datamap through the GUI. This would eliminate the dependence on the GUI for this task.

    Timothy Fisher

    http://mail.yahoo.com