Pb with validatingObjectsOnCommit

From: Jean-Paul Le Fèvre (lefevr..ep.saclay.cea.fr)
Date: Tue Aug 31 2004 - 11:39:43 EDT

    I'm having a problem with the new validation option available in
    cayenne 1.1B2 :

    When validatingObjectsOnCommit is set to true
    my commit statement fails complaining that some mandatory attributes
    are not set. These attributes are foreign keys toward other tables.

    However when validatingObjectsOnCommit is false everything works fine,
    at least as expected. Examining the output of the QueryLogger I can see
    that the attributes are actually correctly set in the insert statement.

    Any explanation ?

    Jean-Paul Le Fèvre * Mail : LeFevr..onteny.org