RE: Left joins

From: Lindsay Steele (lsteel..inet.net.au)
Date: Thu Sep 02 2004 - 04:21:55 EDT

    I hope you realise that this is just the same as putting
    "site:[sitename]" at the end of your query in google.

    What I was talking about was searchable archives of this mailing list.
    For some reason the only one I know
     is gmane.org - and for cayenne it seems to be all mixed up when doing a
    search.

     Just wondering if there were any other searchable list archives.