Re: JasperReports and cayenne

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Fri Sep 03 2004 - 05:06:05 EDT

    I've got one problem: It seems to me, that JasperReports
    only processes one flat resultset, but has no interface
    for resultsets of object relational objects.

    If you have an Invoice, I think you have an order
    and an order has positions, if take a simple structure.

    How did you solve the accesss to the relation data
    in JRDataSource?

    Tore Halset <halse..vv.ntnu.no> schrieb am 02.09.04 12:58:39:

    > On Sep 2, 2004, at 10:16, Jürgen Saar wrote:
    >
    > > is there any experience using JasperReports with cayenne ?
    >
    > I am using JasperReport with cayenne to display invoices in different
    > ways. I created a custom JRDataSource that takes a single Invoice
    > cayenne object. I used iReport[1] to create the template.
    >
    > [1] http://ireport.sourceforge.net/
    >
    > - Tore.

    WEB.DE Video-Mail - Sagen Sie mehr mit bewegten Bildern
    Informationen unter: http://freemail.web.de/?mc=021199