Should a toMany relationship contain transient elements after rollback?

From: Mike Kienenberger (mkienen..laska.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 14:30:52 EDT

    I'm still using 1.1M5.

    I'm noting that after a database failure on a commit, my toMany relationship
    list contains a transient DataObject for the object that would have been
    created and committed.

    Is this expected behavior?

    If not, was it fixed in later 1.1 releases? (I hate to upgrade cayenne
    right now since we're planning on going live with production next week).

    If it's expected behavior, is my only option to invalidate all objects that
    I suspect have transient leftovers?

    -Mike