Update DB Schema

From: Kevin J. Menard, Jr. (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Mon Sep 06 2004 - 23:42:49 EDT

    Hi,

    I have a project, and would like to modify the DB schema a bit (adding new columns) without deleting all of my existing data. I know the data modeler will create SQL commands to create tables, but is there any functionality for it to create update commands? If not, what's the best way to go about this? Update the SQL manually and the rebuild my model in the data modeler by reverse-engineering the DB schema? Or something different?

    Thanks,
    Kevin