Re: What means???

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 00:57:24 EDT

    DataRowStore is a shared cache of snapshots in a given VM. When it gets
    updated by one of the ObjectStores (underlying local caches for each
    DataContext), it posts an update notification. But before doing that it
    checks that there is really an update... If the collections passed to
    DataRowStore.processSnapshotChanges are empty, the message below is
    printed.

    This shouldn't affect the commit or fetch logic, but may be affecting
    object refreshing in peer ObjectStores (and thus may be related to the
    issue in this recent thread -
    http://objectstyle.org/cayenne/lists/cayenne-user/2004/09/0012.html).

    As "processSnapshotChanges" is invoked from more than once place in the
    ObjectStore, I can't say for sure which one is to blame. If you can
    consistently reproduce this message (and have an access to a debugger,
    e.g. in Eclipse), it would help if you put a breakpoint in
    DataRowStore.processSnapshotChanges inside the "if" statement and run
    app in debug mode. Then you can see the stack trace for the method
    invocation, and we can dig it further.

    Thanks
    Andrus