Re: Re[2]: Update DB Schema

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Tue Sep 07 2004 - 10:17:27 EDT

    Hi Kevin,

    Well, actually Cayenne already supports synchronization with an
    existing schema (you can select an existing DataMap, and then do
    "reverse engineer", and Cayenne will update this DataMap, instead of
    creating a new one). Unfortunately the current implementation is a can
    of worms. We need a much cleaner "merge" support in the future.

    Andrus