Hollow relationship

From: Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos (vasconcello..mail.com)
Date: Fri Sep 10 2004 - 16:58:06 EDT

    Hello everybody.

      I got a database with some data, mapped in cayenne. I have a table
    named "Associado", which has a relationship with another table,
    "Estado_Civil". The purpose of this is to find out the marital status
    of the partner. The problem is, the relationship is returning null.
    Both tables have data, the important part printed out below:

    mysql> select * from Associado\G
                Estado_Civil_pk_esci: 2
    [...]

    mysql> select * from Estado_Civil\G
    [...]
    *************************** 2. row ***************************
    esci_nm_estado_civil: Casado
                 pk_esci: 2
    [...]

    Associado.Estado_Civil_pk_esci -> Estado_Civil.pk_esci

    Maybe I missed some important ponit creating the relationship. I tried
    to make the relationship from associado "To Dep PK", but I could not
    check the button.
    Any ideas ? I can post any needed info, but I don't know what info would help.

    TIA,

    --
    Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos
    ICQ: 123-953-864