Re: [off topic] XMLGUI

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 11 2004 - 16:52:48 EDT

    Hi Ashley,

    I don't know what to say... I've not used D2JC myself, and only
    investigated it from the perspective of distributing Cayenne
    DataContext.

    What I was planning for JStaple is a different story. And this is an
    XML bindings layer that describes ... umm... bindings, with view that
    can still be written in Java. I have an upcoming article that explains
    the design in more detail. But basically I take more of a WO/Tapestry
    component design approach. As it is extremely flexible, lots of other
    things can be built on top of it (including fully declarative view)...

    Anyway, if you are interested in discussing this in more details, I
    suggest JStaple mailing list - http://objectstyle.org/jstaple/

    Thanks
    Andrus