Re: objects removal

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Thu Sep 16 2004 - 11:09:24 EDT

    Hi Michele,

    One thing to check is whether you have "to dep pk" set up correctly for
    DbEntities. It should be checked for these relationships: object1 ->
    object1_to_object2 and object2 -> object1_to_object2. AMong other
    things, this setting hints Cayenne how to order delete operations to
    satisfy constraints.

    Andrus