Re: very poor documentation and tutorials

From: Eric Schneider (eri..entralparksoftware.com)
Date: Fri Sep 17 2004 - 16:26:31 EDT

    Kalpesh,

    I think the first thing you need to do is learn how to ask for help.
    Include a verbose description of what you are trying to do, source
    code, or anything that will help us help you.

    I've notice you've posted to this list a total of 2 times, both today
    about and hour and half apart. If 90 minutes is all that it takes for
    you to reach your boiling point, you're in the wrong industry.

    Try sending a post like this to the Hibernate forum and see how you're
    treated.

    Good luck!
    e.