Re: very poor documentation and tutorials

From: Jürgen Saar (jsaa..eb.de)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 05:14:42 EDT

    Hi,

    if you know for what an O/R-Mapper is made, the documentation
    is really fine. I've done my first commercial implementaion
    with cayenne only based on the docurmentation (Version 1.0)
    without any problem.

    The use of the cayenne user-group started with version 1.1
    because the discussions in the group are very helpful finding
    new ideas and tricks ...

    If you don't know for what an object-relational mapper is
    good for, you should first buy some books about this ...

    --- Juergen ---

    kalpesh modi <modi_kalpes..ahoo.com> schrieb am 17.09.04 21:02:49:

    > Hi,
    > I would like to comment that the Cayenne framework has
    > really very very poor help, documentation, sample
    > tutorials.
    > I am really frustrated using this product.
    > No help. No books !!!!!
    >
    > =====
    > Regards,
    > -Kalpesh

    Mit WEB.DE FreePhone? mit hochster Qualitat ab 0 Ct./Min.