Re: very poor documentation and tutorials

From: Cyril Godefroy (cgodefro..ac.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 10:34:45 EDT

    Isn't this another flame war attempt?
    I answered this person directly and nobody answered. I think it is
    useless to answer on this matter anymore unless of course you have the
    same opinion. There's been the same kind of mail last week on
    tapestry-user and it didn't go anywhere: the person who wrote the first
    mail didn't answer to 14 mails: that's a bad signal/noise ratio.