Re: very poor documentation and tutorials

From: kalpesh modi (modi_kalpes..ahoo.com)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 10:49:27 EDT

    Hi Friends,
    I apologize for my comment. I did not mean to hurt
    anybody's feelings and lot of effort and great minds
    have been put in to developing this framework. I was
    just frustrated with not getting my problem solved and
    finding no tutorials, examples on the internet.
    Sorry once again.
    I am working on an application, and maybe once it is
    working, I can send you so that you can make
    corrections to it and it can be put online for help to
    some one like me.

    =====
    Regards,
    -Kalpesh