Re: rtrim()

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Sat Sep 18 2004 - 20:50:48 EDT

    Switching to varchar will probably have no negative DB side-effects (I
    know it won't on Oracle). Also if you don't use the Modeler for DB
    generation on this project, you can model this column as VARCHAR in the
    DataMap, leaving it as CHAR in the DB.

    I am not sure what would be a good general solution... I guess at some
    point we should allow to explicitly turn trimming on/off at the DB
    adapter level.

    Andrus