Re: inserting blob

From: Andrus Adamchik (andru..bjectstyle.org)
Date: Mon Sep 20 2004 - 16:02:08 EDT

    Hi Kalpesh,

    Blobs are mapped as simple attributes of a DataObject, so their
    handling is automatic. The question is - what DB are you using (as BLOB
    support varies across DB vendors), how do you map a blob attribute in
    your object (byte[] should work), and also it would help if you post a
    stack trace of an exception.

    Andrus