Re: Cayenne x Hibernate x Any other ORM FW

From: Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos (vasconcello..mail.com)
Date: Tue Sep 21 2004 - 22:50:17 EDT

    Yeah, that's right. But against me, there's a new developer at my job
    that spend 2 weeks trying to use cayenne without success. I still
    think it was something wrong with his setup, but at the time I did not
    had the time to find out the problem. Anyway, he is someone that is
    against cayenne's easy-to-use argument. That's why I was seeking a
    succes story of some kind, mainly because Hibernate is far more
    popular here in Brasil...

    --
    Joćo Paulo Vasconcellos
    ICQ: 123-953-864