Re: Extensive DEBUG Logging when using a WebApplicationListener

From: Eric Schneider (eri..entralparksoftware.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 12:24:53 EDT

    Cris,

    > log4j.logger.org.apache = INFO

    I just tried this, but it still seems to blow out the logging.... :-\

    Is there anything else I could be missing?

    here's my current log4j.properties file:

    # turn off logging
    log4j.rootLogger=WARN, A1
    log4j.appender.A1=org.apache.log4j.ConsoleAppender
    log4j.appender.A1.layout.ConversionPattern=processing %-5p [%t
    %d{yyyy-dd-MM HH:mm:ss}] %c{1}: %m%n

    # turn on indiv. packages
    log4j.logger.org.objectstyle.cayenne = DEBUG
    log4j.logger.org.apache = INFO

    thanks,
    e.