Re: Extensive DEBUG Logging when using a WebApplicationListener

From: Twan Kogels (twa..wansoft.com)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 13:51:44 EDT

    Stefaan,

    I had that one too, but i was using jbuilder so i thought that was the
    problem. After i putted "cayenne-log.properties" into a subdirectory named
    ".cayenne" (don't forget the point), the debug messages stopped.

    When i deploy, the cayenne-log.properties is located in my .war file at
    WEB-INF\classes\.cayenne\.

    Twan