Re: [OT, Mac OS X] CayenneModeler and Java 1.4.2_05 upgrade

From: Kevin J. Menard, Jr. (nirvdru..egativetwenty.net)
Date: Thu Sep 23 2004 - 19:17:19 EDT

    On Sep 15, 2004, at 11:48 AM, Andrus Adamchik wrote:

    > In fact I was going to write an ant task (similar to what WOProject
    > does for WO applications) to package CayenneModeler for Mac
    > specifically, so that it can be started by clicking on an icon, and
    > feels like a Mac app in all other respects. That's probably just a few
    > days worth of work. Feel free to jump on that if you are interested
    > (and if so, lets switch this discussion to cayenne-devel).

    I came across Jar Bundler Ant Task (http://www.loomcom.com/jarbundler/)
    by accident the other day, shortly after I read this thread (really
    coincidental). In any event, I haven't tried it, but it might save you
    some time. I'd certainly like a Mac app bundle rather than having to
    open a terminal to run the modeler.

    --
    Kevin